Blacklist Removal Services
Clean the infections
Remove Google Blacklist
Monitor blacklist activities
Telephone / Live Support
Blacklist removal services is a procedure of removing malicious infected websites from the index within search engines. When a website is blacklisted it loses around 93%-95% of its organic traffic, which impacts the growth of your business. If you do not pay attention to the security of your website, chances that your website gets blacklisted are potentially high. On average 10,000 websites are blocked per day by search engines such as Google. Malwares such as Trojan Horses, Phishing Schemes, Information Scraping are the irregularities which act as a catalyst to get your websites blacklist by search engines.
If you need help with essay just try our 123 help writers. They can help you with all types of assignments.
How to identify your website is blacklisted?
• Your clients are complaining that their anti-virus software is blocking the site.
• There is unexpected traffic to your site for keywords that have nothing to do with the site’s content.
• Your website is redirected to other sites i.e. pornography sites, scam site, phishing site etc.
• Splash pages appear on your browser when the site is opened.
• Your website has new administrators, which weren’t authorized any admin access by the concerned authorities.
Website blacklisting can be catastrophic for your business and the red warning flag that appears on your website can have a dramatic impact on the website. The good news about being on the blacklist of search engines is that the blacklisting is only temporary. You can remove your website from the blacklist by using SiteGuard.my Blacklist Removal Services. SiteGuard.my removes your website from blacklist, and monitors your website for blacklisting, to protect the website from any trauma in future.